Daily after-school writing, reading, and speaking/listening labs offer students one-on-one instruction from faculty members and peer tutors. Students on academic probation are assigned individual tutors and are required to attend these special sessions for extra help. The newest addition to supplementary instruction is a fully equipped Language Lab which contains grammar and reading tutoring and practice at multiple levels of difficulty. The Lab is open daily before and after scheduled classes.
The Grammar Center is open 4:30 - 6:00 PM on Sunday, Monday and Wednesdays.
- Sunday, level 4, Nelson Thacker (B-F1-06)
- Monday, level 1, Barbara Russell (B-F2-40)
- Monday, level 3, Jeff McIlvenna (B-G-08)
- Wednesday, level 2, Rachel Ramey (B-G-03)
The Writing Center is open 4:30 - 6:00 PM on Sundays, Mondays & Wednesdays in B-F1-03
- Sundays: Laura Schlichting and Sam Ganesan
- Mondays: Adam Gassner
- Wednesday s: Andrew Watkins and Zimkitha Mpatheni
The Reading Center is open 4:30 - 6:00 PM on Wednesdays in B-G-09.
- Wednesdays , Level 2 from 4:30-5:15
- Wednesdays , Level 3 from 5:15-6:00
- 8:00-9:00 PM, Sunday - Thursday (B-B1-09)
- 4:30-6:00 PM, Sunday, Monday and Wednesday (B-B1-09)