The American University of Iraq, Sulaimani and Steinbeis Hochschule Berlin have combined their strengths to provide an exciting dual degree Master’s in International Business Administration and Leadership. The program aims to help working professionals become better managers, develop critical thinking skills, sharpen strategic and leadership skills, learn negotiation dynamics and develop a global mindset.
AUIS welcomes all qualified students regardless of their affiliation or origin.Students are admitted into AUIS based on the record of their past academic performance and the potential they demonstrate for success. AUIS is a highly selective admissions university that requires the highest standards of integrity from its students, as well as exceptional commitment towards academic, personal and professional development.
AUIS faculty and staff serve to help facilitate the student’s ownership of his/her learning. As such, AUIS only admits students who are self-motivated and who have demonstrated the capacity to engage in self-directed learning and high levels of critical thinking that are an essential part of the AUIS philosophy of developing life-long learners.
Potential students seeking admission into the American University of Iraq, Sulaimani's Executive MBA program should email email@example.com, call +964 (0) 770 875 5069, or visit the PDI administrative office at AUIS.
Any application that is found to contain false or misleading information will result in the rejection of the student’s application. All application materials are the property of AUIS and cannot be returned to applicants.
The American University of Iraq, Sulaimani encourages all prospective students with the following credentials to apply for Graduate Admissions:
- A Bachelors degree
- A minimum of two years professional experience
- A minimumo of iBT score of 70
- $1,150.00 per course plus the cost of textbooks and printed materials.
- Students will be billed for tuition and books two weeks before the start of each course.
- Payment in full is due no later than one week before the start of each course. A late fee of $50 will be charged for payments received after that date.
- Tuition is non-refundable after one week prior to the start of each course.